Friday, September 23, 2016

My Holy Grail Products .. In Other Words, I’d Die Without Them

Every girl has her HOLY GRAIL of products, a list of products she reaches for on a day-to-day basis, most likely products that give a well put together and polished but still natural look.  In this post that’s what I’m going to be talking about . I noticed while writing this list down that I actually use a lot of “drugstore” products. It’s not even that I think other products are too “expensive” but more so because if I found a more affordable product that works just as well as something $10-30 more than why spend the money? I will be mentioning the products in order that I would apply them to my face.  

Keep in mind, if I were going somewhere special I would reach for my more “high-end” products which I will get into in another post. All of the products mentioned DO NOT cause a “white cast” in photos and photograph beautifully. That is a HUGE deal breaker for me as this can make your face appear extremely flat and round. All that contour would have been for nothing, and we all know we need a new instagram post at the end of a fun night, right? If any of you guys have a problem with “ghost face” make sure you check your makeup items for sunscreen (titanium oxide) that’s usually the culprit :).











1. Smashbox Photofinishing Primer

2.  Loreal Magic Nude Foundation in 320 (I know I just mentioned to watch for products with sunscreen but this foundation doesn’t cause a flashback)

3. Mac Prolongwear Concealer NC25  If you don’t own this product,GET in your car right now and get it.

4. Ben Nye Banana Powder I set my undereye concealer with this (prolongwear mentioned above) make sure to not use a whole lot because that could go wrong quick.

5. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent I lightly brush this over my T zone.

6. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate * I will have an entire blogpost just for brows but this stuff has saved my life.

7. Mac Give me Sun

8. Mac Melba Blush

9. Mac Highlighter Soft & Gentle * no photo

10. Loreal Voluminous Mascara Original (Blue/Purple Bottle) In BLACK, I’ve been using this mascara since I started wearing makeup in the 6th grade. I have tried them all, from brands ranging from DIOR to Loreal, and this always wins me over. I will forever wear this brand. Make sure NOT to get *waterproof* , because that stuff is potent and you will wake up with no eyelashes, hehehe.

11. Mac Liner in Oak* picture coming soon

12. Mac Lipstick Velvet Teddy * picture coming soon.. we already know how I feel about this lipstick..

No comments:

Post a Comment