Tuesday, August 2, 2016

MAC Finally Flawless Collection

This is my first M.A.C. mineralized foundation and I am impressed. I have never tried their mineralize line. This collection is actually a relaunch from 2010 but is part of their permanent line. The foundation consists of a gel like feature based system that provides extreme comfort and creaminess in application, making this formula appealing to all skins but especially normal to dry. It make your pores invisible and the blend ability is amazing.

Now I wore mine out on Saturday night and got tons compliments all night about how flawless my skin was and how perfect, or if I had a new skin regimen. Its light weight , creamy, and moisturizes the skin. Downside is that it is a little greasy I had to really tone down the shine with my MAC prep and prime translucent powder here is why. 

This product is made for normal to dry skin so if you are the type of girl or guy that has combination or oily skin you may want to pass on this product. The foundation alone without the powder made my face look like a greased rubber ball.  

Many cleints who wear foundation know that they have a few different ones they use due to the time of year. You know something more for summer usually a matte foundation due to heat and humidity and during the winter something that is going to add moisture because your skin tends to be more dryer during that time of year to maybe up to spring. If you have dry skin or your a silver fox this is your go to foundation. For me it seems like I will on be wearing this foundation during the winter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment