Tuesday, August 2, 2016

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation

This is one of my favorite MAC foundations I have been wearing this foundation for about 2 years now. This was released in 2009 and was supposed to compete with Make Up Forevers High Definition Foundation. Its gel based, true to color, moisturizing, with medium buildable coverage. Some of the ingredients include antioxidants Vitamins C and E, which help to defend against free radical damage. This one of the best foundations I have tried in years. I have a few foundation rotating and as long as MAC makes it will be in  MY permanent collection. 

As far as comparing it to Makeup Forevers High Def Foundation this when hands down. When you use this foundation and combine it with MAC prep and prime setting powder its like butta baby. Im really dark skinned like NW47 in fact but when I used MUF High Def foundation it made me look like I had a really dark mask on (not cool) and always an awful line of demarcation. I just used it so I wouldn't waste my money (40.00). When I use MAC Studio Sculpt it just melts into my skin no line of demarcation just blends well. great for normal to dry skin if you skin is oily or combo you will still benefit for this foundation.




No comments:

Post a Comment